- September 14 2008
- Anderson (pop: 59,734) is a mid-size city between Indianapolis and Muncie. Home to the University of Anderson and Madison County government, Anderson...
- June 09 2008
- Bloomington (pop: 69,291) is home to the main residential campus of Indiana University. As the seat of Monroe County, Bloomington maintains a...
- August 01 2008
- Evansville (pop: 121,582) is the third-largest city in Indiana after Indy and Fort Wayne. Located on the Ohio River, the appropriately dubbed 'River...
- September 13 2008
- Fort Wayne (pop: 205,727; metro: 550,000) is Indianaâ€™s second largest city. Located in the Northeast sector of the state near the Ohio border, the...
- Indianapolis (pop: 783,612; metro: 2 million) is the state's largest city and metropolitan area along with being the state capital. World famous...
- November 18 2007
- Lafayette (pop: 56,397) is one of Indiana's best midsize cities. Currently experiencing rapid population growth, the city boasts a very vibrant and...
- February 01 2009
- Muncie (pop: 67,430) is the home of Ball State University and has been dubbed â€œFuncieâ€ by its students. The city is also the birthplace of the...
- May 25 2011
- Union City (pop in Indiana: 3,584) straddles the Ohio-Indiana border, with the majority of the community lying on the Indiana side. Less than 2,000...